Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm bacccck to Blogging



I've managed to get a lot done and feel less stressful. Every box (and there were many) bag, room, and closet at the home house have been emptied as well as my head. I still need to clear the garage though. I admit there have been some scary moments and please excuse me for leaving so quickly.  I have a book that I have been working on that I am  excited about.  And also  been contemplating my future at this stage of my life. I really enjoy blogging and sharing my art and thank you very much.

Following are some crafty pictures



KRAFT-TEX,  My wonderful new crafting item . Described as a combination of leather and fabric. 
 
100_0964



The label says you can sew, stamp, draw, print and wash it.  You may check out this great video for product ideas.
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWlGw5a26ww


100_0965








 Finished the tea towel quilt that I blogged about here   It's hanging on the kitchen wall.


100_0946
Tea towel quilt


 Continue to work on replenishing my Etsy shop




100_0990
A new item,  Reversible Café Apron with hanging dish towel.







Donated lots of things to Mr. J who set- up and coordinated my first and most likely the only yard sale I will ever do.






100_0945 


Have a wonderful Merry May. I am linking this post up with  http://www.conniekresin.com/ at Freemotion  by the River


Peace, love, and art,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelaathome appreciates you comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...