Monday, May 27, 2013

Walking Pneumonia, Google+

pneumonia
I thought it was the flu but after several days of being in the throws I knew it was something serious. Tried the natural cures like increasing intake of fluids, herbal teas, and fresh fruits but couldn’t fight it. A trip to ER resulted in a three day stay in the hospital.
It can be prevented with the pneumonia vaccine which I did get. So good to be back home, I am on my way to a full recovery.



Decided to expand my audience and sharing publicity on google+ which is a combination of all the great things that google does plus more to come, like gmail, circles, +1, communities, hangouts, photo sharing, mobile, etc.


You can find me here


A short video about Google +



Peace, love, and art
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelaathome appreciates you comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...