Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Birthday Party and Quilt

This year  I celebrated a milestone birthday. All I can say is I am growing older and feeling younger. Everyone attending my party was asked to sign a quilt block for a quilt I made to remember this amazing and fun evening. The food was great and the customer service exceptional. Hey don't you like this , the restaurant was a New Orleans themed place called "Cayenne Moon". Boo hoo, the restaurant has since closed but I will always remember Polly the manager for the exceptional customer service she provided.

 It is worth mentioning that I had relatives to come all the way from Calif and Chicago, in addition to
classmaates, collegues, and other relatives. Those who could not attend were mailed a quilt block to sign and return. The center panel of the quilt will have a photo collage of a few party scenes. I received so many lovely gifts, took lots of pictures, went shopping the next day, and had lunch at Corky's barbecue.



                                                       
Peace, Love, and Art
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelaathome appreciates you comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...