Saturday, May 17, 2014

Salute the Stars- 2014-Bloggers Quilt Festival



I am excited about joining the Bloggers Quilt Festival hosted by " Amy's Creative Side".



                       My entry  "Salute the Stars" is in the Large Quilt Category



                                                        
Machine pieced and quilted to share at my quilt guild xmas party, our party was cancelled due to inclement weather last year and was I disappointed.

The quilt measure 52.5"x70.5" and is made using various quilting cottons.

You can read about one of the star blocks in this quilt called "Annie's Choice" here
                                           
Thank you to Amy for hosting the festival and to the sponsors for their generosity. 
Now  relax and enjoy viewing and reading about all the quilts you see.

I am linking this post up here and  here

                                                                                             

Peace, love, and art.

7 comments:

  1. hi Angela
    I saw your comment on my blog Not Afraid of Color and want to meet you. To start with, I don't get google plus and followers. It doesn't seem to work for me, so if you understand it, would you please explain it to me in your best teacher voice!! haha I used to work in middle school as counselor/therapist to drop out potential students, so we have that in common. If I could find an email I would have used that... shaking head... Thanks for visiting me, so I could find your blog too. LeeAnna Paylor
    leeannaquilts@gmail.com
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating to have your big 'reveal' cancelled, and such a lovely quilt to show off too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting quilt! I wish you lots of votes in the competition!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas colours look good all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Christmas quilt. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Christmas quilt Angela!! Thanks for sharing at Linky Tuesday! Freemotion by the River

    ReplyDelete

Angelaathome appreciates you comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...