Sunday, February 03, 2013

Hooray my PC is back


 
 
 
 I knew I wasn't obsessed with a pc and happily did
without it for a few days while it was being repaired for what they termed "bloated".
 
 But the most important point I want to make is about the guys at Best Buy
Geek squad. With great customer service  so very hard to come by these days , they did an exceptional job of keeping me informed about my repair status. And also telling me" we are happy to restore your device to it's awesomely functional status".  Now that makes me feel real good.
 
Have a super super bowl Sunday and may the best team win. I know I am very thankful for the team at Best Buy.
 
Peace, love, and art,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelaathome appreciates you comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...