Definition: bucket list; noun;
a number of experiences that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
orgin: early 21st century from the phrase kick the bucket "die" populariaed by the movie "The Bucket List".
My Bucket List
1. Learn salsa dancing.
2. Ride in a hot air ballon.
3. Attend the Kentucky Derby.
4. Ride in a limousine.
5. Mentor someone.
6. Go skinny dipping.
7. Pay off debt.
8. Go firewalking.
9 Ride in a horse drawn carriage.
10. Learn to hula hoop again.
11. Learn something significant about my ancestors.
12. Be featured in media for my work.
13. Read the entire bible from cover to cover.
15 Visit the 7 continents.
16. Visit the Mall of America.
17. Stepfoot in every single State.
18. Grow african violets.
19. Build a Koi pond.
20. Read every book John Grisham has written.
21. Shake hands with the President.
22. Climb up the Statue of Liberty.
23. Have "high tea" in New York.
24. Visit a oxygen bar.
25. Find inner peace.
26. Pan for Gold.
27. See Mona Lisa at Louvre.
28. Experience Madi Gras in New Orleans.
29. Visit South Africa.
30. Write and publish a e-book.
31. Make a you tube video.
32. Eat Sushi.
33. Visit Taj Mahal, India.
34. Visit Hawaii.
35. See the Grand Canyon.
36. Shop in Rodeo Drive.
37. Go Fishing.
38. Get an article published in a quilting magazine.
39. Go on a service, or religious mission.
40. Have a happiness project.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my bucket list. And please share what's on your bucket list.
Peace, love, and art,